Regardless of the format of your presentation (online or offline format), you must present your work. Papers not presented at the conference will not be published. While submitting a paper, it is necessary to indicate the format, in which it will be presented, as well as which of the authors will present it.
For your convenience there is a presentation template. It will be available for conference participants after payment.
Requirements for presentation design
1) For the performance you have at least 10 minutes and no more than 15 minutes. Please, keep in mind that one slide is shown for about 40-60 seconds.
2) On the title slide it's necessary to indicate: the full speaker's name, speaker status (if you're a student or graduate student, then indicate your supervisor), the full name of all your coauthors, the laboratory/university you represent.
3) Unified font size 18-20, no more than 8 lines of text per slide. The paragraphs must be of the same size.
4) All images, if any in the presentation, must be readable and be in high resolution. Be sure to indicate the source: if the image is taken from the Internet, then sign it with the link and the author; if you are the author, then indicate yourself and the program where the image was received (e.g. MathCad).
5) Please, use only formal business style in your presentation. It's recommended not to use exclamation marks in sentences. Avoid general phrases.
The working language of the conference is English, the presentation and speech at the conference must be also in English.